SMG has won the Singapore 50 Enterprise business award.
The Singapore 50 Enterprise award celebrates the great contributions to the success of Singapore, creating breakthroughs that would be of advantage to all businesses within the country, perpetuating the economic success of Singapore where businesses have played a part in for the last 50 years.
The eligibility criteria & selection for SG 50 Enterprise 2015 has been rigorous.
- Only a number of 50 entities are open to all industry/trade for 2015.
- Each participant must be nominated by the public before participating in the award.
- Only a limited of up to a maximum number of 5 nominees or participants in each sector of industry
- Generation of healthy revenues given the human financial capital and other resources the company possess.
- Good business practices, operational efficiency and outstanding performance
- The company, in any way or manner, have contributed to the economic growth of Singapore within the past 50 years.
- The company has to be an established businesses which are “iconic” in their sector of industry.
There will be an article out in January on SMG in The Business Times so we will let everyone know when it’s out.
The editor Amanda Tan asked us in the interview: “What makes SMG stand out from its competitors?
My answer was “We have the humility of a start-up and scale of a multi-national company with offices in Moscow, Bogotá, Africa, New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore. We reinvent and never accept status quo. We have the right knowledge, technology to inspire employees and brands to be super-brands & super-employees.”
“This award is for the team in Singapore – you make our culture stick & click and this shows in pitches and in our cohesiveness as a company,” said Patricia Goh, Managing Director SMG Singapore.